Thursday, August 6, 2015

Motorhome Owners Visit Scandinavian Festival Junction City Oregon

Today the Scandinavian Festival begins, in Junction City, Oregon.

It runs August 6-9. It is an annual event that draws many many people to Junction City, including special motorhome owners like Jim and Shirley O'Brien. They are here as performers and will be at the Main Stage on Friday at 4 and Saturday at 3. O'Briens are CCFI members, Country Coach owners, and good friends.  Today they visited me at Premier RV Services with hot ablskivers in hand...They are delicious.

This festival is THE place to go for some of the best treats of the year! If you're within Driving distance you should come join us.  Festival hours are Thursday-Saturday 10 am- 10 pm, Sunday 10 am- 8 pm. 


http://scandinavianfestival.com/faq/

Be sure to stop and say hello at Premier if you get to town, I am here 8am-3pm Monday-Friday. Jim O'Brien notes, "These guys are the best! I walked back into the shop, and Dave Rutherford who hasn't seen me in over a year says 'Hi, Jim'. He remembers me. Shirley and I love the care we get here at Premier!

www.PremierRVServices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment