Friday, February 12, 2016

Today is one for the Birds!


So I have been receiving motivational jumpstarts from DarrenDaily via text. This a.m. I listened and was reminded it isn’t WHAT is ahead of me today, it is HOW I view it, how I tackle it. I decide the mindset with which I invest my time today in various areas. Through the window as I’m doing the morning routine prior to heading off to Premier RV of Oregon the birds are singing at the top of their lungs in the big old wedding tree in our pasture. 
Like "capture my full attention and consider sneaking out and recording  them" singing! 
Then I drive the 15 minutes over to  my ‘job’ for the next 7 hours at Premier in Junction City, settle into my desk and start my day. Again I hear birds singing, so loudly that I hear them through the closed door, above the busy road traffic.  So I open the Premier RV front office door and there they are. Perched atop a leafless tree birds are massed in a large choir, singing to high heavens!
Never mind the sky is dark and overcast with a guarantee of soon to come rain. They are singing nonetheless for the sheer joy of the morning. 

The rain did settle in now and they’ve flown off I see to an evergreen tree with more cover.
Where ever I find myself today, whatever I set my hand to doing and my mind to accomplishing, I GET TO CHOOSE whether I sing.

Attitude is EVERYTHING.  Today is one for the Birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment