Friday, February 20, 2015

RV Industry Dream Job with Country Coach LLC ...AND Premier RV of Oregon


RV Industry Fun continues, Post-Country Coach

You know you always hope for the ‘dream job’.
My dream job was in the Marketing Department at Country Coach LLC. Alas, sometimes great things end. In my case it was the Country Coach, LLC bankruptcy in 2009.  I spent 2010 helping a motorhome owners club which had wrapped its member benefits package around what the company gave to club members. I called at least 70 percent of the club's database that year. Those wonderful Country Coach owners I connected with made that year fly by.
 
After that job ended, Gary and Louie from Premier RV of Oregon called me. They had been open for business for awhile and had a proposition for me. They wondered if I’d like to help them with some marketing things. Knowing the two of them, I knew it would be fun. It sounded like they had a business philosophy reminiscent of the customer-centric care and attention our Country Coach rallies always had.  Take very good care of your customer and they’ll be back.  

I  didn't expect the same "dream" job experience I enjoyed at Country Coach, LLC for 17+ years. I think only one of those comes along in a lifetime.  I can say Premier RV Services runs a good second.  I am back "home"on a portion of the former Country Coach, LLC campus (now Premier RV) in a job that is fulfilling.
 
Motorcoach Owner Interaction is a Great Perk!
The people who come through the Premier RV door at 325 East First Avenue each month are just great. Many are the same people I became acquainted with at large company-coordinated rallies which I’d helped put together and present. So it is like old home week as friends come in for service, to shop for a coach that caught their eye online at the Premier website….or to put the coach in storage for a few months….And I've met many New friends too.

The management / owner team at Premier is a pretty great duo. 
They complement each others' strengths well. Louie Courtemanche (who knows the motorcoaches he sells about as well as a person who Built them would) and Gary Obermire (co-owner/service manager) who in one day answers SO many phone calls doling out complimentary tech support and fielding motorcoach owners’ questions regardless of where that customer is located) are a forward thinking team who know customer service. They make themselves available to the motorhome community, take technical questions on the phone every day knowing that when clients DO need service or want to trade coaches, they’ll give Premier a call.

After my CC, LLC's 60 hour work weeks, I'd imagined I'd stay semi retired, you know, just help out my buddies at Premier some, then play with family the rest of the time. Seems like a myriad of little things occupy my days, as I strive to help brand and promote the friendliest and finest motorcoach sales and service business I know. Little by little Gary (a guy who doesn't very easily delegate) realized Delegating is a good thing. I now enjoy overseeing the Storage division  -- welcoming in new customers, setting up their storage contracts, processing monthly payments, coordinating drop off and pickup of stored coaches--which frees up a small chunk of Gary's time. He also decided the monthly financials/data entry in QuickBooks and month end reports would be a good thing to delegate …I also work in their website getting those consignment coaches posted on line for the Preowned sales division. .And time flies. Wow, four years already…who would have thought!

If you need motorcoach service, call Gary (541-554-3997). All the top of the industry service techs are employed here, and their paint and body shop stays just as busy as one can ever wish to be... You can also get your Parts ordered with Premier.

If you want to consign your motorcoach with a reputable source, or to tour the largest indoor show room of pre-owned highline coaches in the Northwest, then I recommend Premier RV Services in Oregon (Sale Division Manager Louie: 541-953-6729).

Customer Referrals are their best source of business! So if opportunity presents, give them a try. They'll take great care of you and your motorhome.   PremierRVServices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment