Friday, November 8, 2013

Country Coach Addiction


Seems like we all have our fond afflictions…the things we are most passionate about….
For many of my friends that is motorcoaching…
For me, I readily admit my passion for Country Coach. There’s something about the smooth lines of those motorcoaches that turn my head and take my breath whenever we pass on the interstate, or whenever a Country Coach pulls into the sales and service center in Junction City where I work. I always watch as a Country Coach draws nearer to identify the model, and then to see if I know the driver! I have been blessed with so many CC friends over the past three decades. Lifelong friends, in fact.
About 500 of them are now members of an International Chapter of FMCA with which I am proud to be associated… Country Coach Friends are the BEST of Friends. Like the motorcoaches they drive, they are the world’s finest.
And their ability to have FUN at rallies in unmatched.

OHHHHH, LOUISIANA….such a state! Years ago Dee and Bob Pastorello showed my daughter and I the BEST Time when we attended a Country Coach owners rally as  "rally support”. I was the Company’s Liaison to the club and Katrina was the club manager. LOUISIANA is a must-go state whenever a rally occurs there! The terrain, the culture, the people…oh my, those crazy wonderful Cajuns.
These days I see more and more old Country Coach friends as the Lane County RV industry rebounds. Motorcoachers are in town having renovations done, buying furnishings and draperies and cabinet upgrades, having service & maintenance work done, and shopping for a new or new-to-them motorhome. Over at Country Coach Corporation where Ron Lee opened a service and sales center nearly three years ago, there is a flurry of activities as he works toward again rolling motorhomes onto Sixth Avenue that bear the Country Coach moniker. What a day that will be!

The Country Coach Friends Club and Country Coach motorcoaches, Two Things  For Which I Have a "Fond Affliction"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, My husband Mike and I are really excited to have sent in our check and registration for the LA rally this spring, 3/30-4/4. The only CC rally we've ever been to was at Jekyll Island about 6 or 7 years ago, and we loved every minute of it and all of the folks we met. We've been very happy to keep in touch with a few of the folks we met back then. My question now, and I'm not sure if you're the right person to address my question to, has to do with the canellation policy for this CCFI rally. If you are the right person, thank you in advance for telling me what it is. We have our own business and work fulltime, and though we have every hope of being there, just in case, we do need to know what that cancellation policy is. Thank you, Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just give a call to 775-742-4627 or drop a note at the club website www.countrycoachfriendsincorporated.com if you need to cancel. They have a 30 day prior to rally start date full refund policy, but in most cases if it is closer to the rally than that and you can not come, they've been able to give a full refund. It depends on the obligations they are already contracted and committed to at that point when you get closer to rally start date. But with this club, I am always impressed by their flexibility and their easy to work with policies. What a great group, I'm so glad you're going to be able to rally with some of the members. I always have such fun at a Country Coach Friends club event!

    ReplyDelete